1. General Information of IstanbulVA
- Every new pilot must complete two legs in 15 days after the register to Istanbul Airlines.
- New pilots who do not fullfill the above rule will be remove in 15 days.
- Istanbul Virtual Airlines fleet consist of B722,B738,B739,B757,A320,A321,B777,A333 ; pilots are requested to fly only these type on aircrafts according to their pilot rank.
- All flights must be flying online on the IVAO network.
- Aircraft selection according to pilot ranks shown in the table.
2. Minimum Requirements to Join Us
- The candidate must be over the age of 16.
- The candidate must provide accurate and relevant information about himself.
- The candidate must be fluent in both speaking and writing English.
- The candidate must show professionalism when flying with Istanbul Virtual Airlines.
- The candidate must be Flight Student[FS2] on IVAO.
- Istanbul Virtual Airlines has the right to deny the admission of the candidate.
- Istanbul Virtual Airlines has the right to revoke the membership of any pilot who fail to adhere to the airline's rules and regulations or does not behave according to the airline's policy.
3.Pilot Inactivity Policy
- The pilot must perform at least 4 flights in 2 months.
- The pilot might send a leave of absence request to us; in which (if accepted) the pilot will have a 30 days period in which he must fly at least once in order to remain on Istanbul Virtual Airlines. This request can only be sent once a year.
- In case of the above rule, if the pilot is found to fly outside of Istanbul Airlines,his membership will be deleted.
- You will not be able to send a leave of absence until you served 60 days or at least 2 flights for Istanbul Virtual Airlines.
4. Disciplinary Code
- First of all, pilots must show respect and cordiality to other Istanbul Virtual Airlines pilots and the whole virtual community members like to another virtual airline members or IVAO and other social networks.
- All Istanbul Virtual Airlines resources are only usable by our pilots, and are not publishable. -Pilots are requested to show the real aviation and IVAO spirit, cordiality and seriousness when using Istanbul Virtual Airlines callsign.
- Pilots must fill an appropriate ATS flight plan and carry an appropriate amount of fuel for the intended flight, prioritising safety on all operations.
- Depending on the importance of the event, softer or strict measures will be taken by our staff to ensure and maintain the quality on our operations and of our virtual airline. -Istanbul Virtual Airlines pilots must show professionalism at all times during the operations on the network, especially in communications, flight planning and flightexecution.
- Istanbul Virtual Airlines pilots are requested not to make a fuss on public forums, social network or IVAO network itself, especially when flying for
- Istanbul Virtual Airlines. Istanbul Virtual Airlines will take measures against any pilot who disobeys any of those rules.